- 1 ：hoge [sage]：2008/05/08(Thu) 22:38:43 ID:XenpwQDU0.net
- The Question and topic, new thread need not be "built", is here.
English & Japanese romaji OK.
<<Dejima ita sogo thread sono 1>> shitsumon to wadai ha koko
Thre tateru mademonai shitsumon to wadai ha koko.
Eigo to Romaji OK.
- 16 ：maji [sage]：2008/05/15(Thu) 21:23:39 ID:OYYK+Mnk0.net
- A bon. Peut-etre, nous ne pouvons qu'ecrire l'alphabet latin sur dejima-planche.
- 17 ：maji [age]：2008/05/17(Sat) 13:15:33 ID:8WZQUMIQ0.net
- 18 ：maji ：2008/05/18(Sun) 23:07:11 ID:2iWuG/qX0.net ?2BP(4478)
- 19 ：maji [sage]：2008/05/19(Mon) 04:11:13 ID:sfTBBW5p0.net
- porutogarugo wakannne
- 21 ：maji [age]：2008/05/24(Sat) 21:22:39 ID:/1nd7jVh0.net
- a ge
- 22 ：maji [age]：2008/05/29(Thu) 01:27:33 ID:ztUaNEtZ0.net
- 23 ：maji ：2008/06/13(Fri) 21:18:50 ID:AxzAGF/r0.net
- WINCEST TIEM (original story by anon)
Ever since my twin sister and I were born we had been inseperable.
It was the strange kind of bond only twins can understand.
People will say twins have a psychic connection with each other.
I kind of think it's bullshit but hey, whatever you choose.
But my sister and I had always been really close, and in our mid high school life, things got a little...different.
You know that raging hormone bullshit teens go through and how sexual activity tends to REALLY make itself evident to the teen, well me and my sister were no exception.
I'm not going to lie, it felt strange being attracted to my sister, then again it made sense.
Her olive skin was so soft and absolutely flawless, her eyes were always bright and shinning (and sometimes with a hint of lust when I saw them), and her body oh God her body.
It was the perfect shape, that amazing S curve all guys want. And how could I forget those tits?
God how many times did I suck on them...
- 24 ：maji ：2008/06/19(Thu) 18:50:20 ID:6ybgChWf0.net
- "Animated," he said.
This prayer the holy saurian didst impart upon his loyal followers,
the seventh hour of the fourth day of the eleventh month, during
the festival of loli-worship.
The prayer of RaptorJesus:
Who art in /h/eaven,
shopped be Thy face;
Thy donations come,
Thy posts be done
in /b/ as it is in /h/eaven.
Give us this day our daily Bridget;
and forgive us our trolling
as we forgive those who troll against us,
and lead us definitely into faggotry,
but deliver us from /fur/ry.
In the name of the moot, the Raptor, and the Holy Server,
- 25 ：maji [sage]：2008/06/24(Tue) 17:23:53 ID:Caljno/p0.net
- I believe the odds are 9-to-1 that Humanity will NEVER colonize off the Earth.
The Capitalists have the race in a deathgrip, and the return-on-investment for space colonization moves is far too long for any Capitalist to accept, given the payback times exceed the Human lifespan.
The big problem is that we're going to be far too busy killing each other for barrels of petroleum, to bother with space programs.
That accounts for a full third of my stated 9/1 odds. The next third is roundly taken care of by GREED. And the last third? RELIGION.
With OIL, GREED and RELIGION, there's no sane chance that Humanity will EVER expand beyond the Earth before constant warring destroys too much of Human civilization before the ultimate collapse down to a pervasive pastoral existence.
In other words, the Humans of the 31st Century will live in log cabins and won't venture more than 20 miles from their birthplaces during their entire lives. The "Dream of Oil" has to die.
- 26 ：maji [sage]：2008/06/26(Thu) 01:07:45 ID:w6+WITdb0.net
"WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court will have the final say on whether war preparation trumps whale protection.
Acting at the Bush administration's urging, the court agreed Monday to review a federal appeals court ruling that limited the use of sonar in naval training exercises off Southern California's coast because of its potential to harm marine mammals.
Sonar, which the Navy relies on to locate enemy submarines, can interfere with whales' ability to navigate and communicate. There is also evidence that the technology has caused whales to strand themselves on shore.
The Navy argues that the decision by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco jeopardizes its ability to train sailors and Marines for service in wartime in exchange for a limited environmental benefit. "
- 27 ：maji [sage]：2008/06/27(Fri) 02:32:40 ID:ILr7j60c0.net
- A sharp increase in drugs and cellphones found inside a Brazilian prison mystified officials -- until guards spotted some distressed pigeons struggling to stay airborne.
Inmates at the prison in Marilia, Sao Paulo state had been training carrier pigeons to smuggle in goods using cell phone sized pouches on their backs, a low-tech but ingenious way of skipping the high-tech security that visitors faced.
"We have sophisticated equipment to search people when they go in, but they avoided this by finding another way to bring in cellphones and drugs," prison director Luciano Gamateli told Globo TV."
- 28 ：American Unko ：2008/06/30(Mon) 00:13:25 ID:rk22L13Q0.net
- . . . ,,
. . . 'i ;;;;;,_
. . . . 'ii ;;;;;;;_;:..,,.,,,,,
. . . . . i; i; i; i;'',',;''_' :;,.
. . . . . .Xy__;:. . _ ) . . .)
. . . . . _(I''._,_,,__,, r_ , /
. . . .,/;:;'':;.:;''; i;'',',;;;_'' ; ;':;,.
. . . (ycc;:...:,:.:._;:..:,:.:.. _ . . .)
. . . .i.''-=v''- .:v_,, c_, r_ ,/
. . . /;i;i; '',',;;;_'';'';'';'';'';;;.K' ' ':;,
. . (y_ ,_;:...:,:.:._;_;:.:,:.:. . _ . . . , )
. . .V''.-= v''- .:v:: X_._ .,,_,,:_,r
. /i;i;'',',;;;_''U'';'';'';'';;;;;/.E''''' ' ':;,,
(y,,;:..R.:,:.:._;:.E.:,:.:. ._U 'o, , ' . , )
.V,,..;::;;;::,;,::;):;:;:; .:v_._ .,_,,v_,,r_,V
- 31 ：maji ：2008/07/18(Fri) 00:22:54 ID:kkab7qh+O.net
- i want to play sex with you .
- 33 ：maji ：2008/08/23(Sat) 16:56:31 ID:8KZ5UWduO.net
- Don't you think the pronounce "dejima-Ita" feels like "Vegemite"?
- 34 ：maji [sage]：2009/01/11(Sun) 21:49:37 ID:UrhmOfbvO.net
- 35 ：maji ：2009/02/28(Sat) 00:20:08 ID:NxNr5xQP0.net
I see why this board had been maden. >>8,10
FOX wants to make 2 channel board internationally.
- 36 ：maji [sage]：2009/05/18(Mon) 00:00:45 ID:4BDwjZYi0.net
- Latine scribamus!
- 37 ：qdKRRbJLZE [Anthony.Jackson@gmail.com]：2009/05/18(Mon) 03:50:31 ID:wCO3mLFX0.net
- Good site, admin.
- 38 ：pnDfXUklkRYvbz [Olivia.White@gmail.com]：2009/05/18(Mon) 08:31:09 ID:AirELCl90.net
- Good site, admin.
- 39 ：maji ：2009/05/18(Mon) 09:08:25 ID:AtQnImAgO.net
- 40 ：hbJtzptQ [Olivia.White@gmail.com]：2009/05/19(Tue) 05:54:45 ID:1tOJbq5m0.net
- Good site, admin.
- 41 ：RywgrUASLZqlFVHD [Sophia.Thomas@gmail.com]：2009/05/19(Tue) 15:29:15 ID:RhTL9yEi0.net
- Good site, admin.
- 42 ：leJqKDfywBdXqbIhopf [Anthony.Jackson@gmail.com]：2009/05/19(Tue) 20:10:44 ID:DFgxhKrd0.net
- Good site, admin.
- 43 ：maji [sage]：2009/05/19(Tue) 22:09:00 ID:10O86YGn0.net
I think he merely made this board as a joke
- 44 ：maji [sage]：2009/11/09(Mon) 23:04:16 ID:DD+xaqWE0.net
- not written English
- 45 ：180-144-56-90.eonet.ne.jp ：2009/11/11(Wed) 18:05:59 ID:by7lnU6N0.net
A secret proxy server is taught
Nice to meet you ~
It informs them for a moment today.
A secret proxy server has been opened to the public as a member limitation privilege of "2ch" now.
There is only making to a secret WEB site, all records do not remain in the access log when misusing it,
and do not misuse it earnestly, please.
Of course, it is free.
We will inform you of IP address and the port number to use a secret proxy server with following URL.
# Please continue your favors toward assistance. #
- 47 ：maji [sage]：2010/02/22(Mon) 23:13:04 ID:Q6zA7W39i.net
- Can I ask you the character that can be used in dejima?
- 48 ：maji ：2010/09/11(Sat) 00:25:29 ID:qU1UliCr0.net
- 49 ：maji [sage]：2010/09/11(Sat) 15:06:04 ID:9PigKYFH0.net
- 50 ：maji ：2010/09/14(Tue) 08:04:12 ID:+S2LnZMt0.net
We can use ASCII in normal threads. You can use UTF-8 or SJIS on special threads.
- 51 ：maji [sage]：2010/10/05(Tue) 00:13:46 ID:puM7NDfL0.net
- 52 ： 忍法帖【Lv=2,xxxP】 [sage]：2011/03/08(Tue) 17:55:56.01 ID:O9Wib4/u0.net
- I am a sandwich
- 53 ：maji [sage]：2011/04/20(Wed) 21:26:05.27 ID:SbT8zesK0.net
- I love PORTAL2.
- 54 ：maji ：2011/05/20(Fri) 00:20:55.12 ID:m8B56MfR0.net
- I might be a little off-topic, but there's an international Imageboard
I'd like to share :
I'm not just advertising or anything, but just sharing the link, because
we don't see that much Japanese posters, you're welcome though!
(The map of the active posters can be seen here :
- 55 ：robben@ [sage]：2011/06/09(Thu) 14:35:15.25 ID:9mL2B+ls0.net
Would you give me some of your moritapo.
- 56 ：maji ：2011/10/18(Tue) 13:33:16.77 ID:TuDJiI2I0.net
- 57 ： 【50.9m】 忍法帖【Lv=8,xxxP】 【Dihou1329142844155319】 dennouprion [sage]：2012/02/19(Sun) 20:53:39.75 ID:TG/oTwwx0.net ?PLT(12078)
- NG Thre
- 58 ： 忍法帖【Lv=11,xxxPT】 [sage]：2012/02/28(Tue) 15:39:34.19 ID:Cbtsqjd60.net
- Good means
- 60 ：maji [sage]：2012/08/22(Wed) 23:20:37.89 ID:gqxZixdY0.net
- 61 ：maji ：2012/08/24(Fri) 00:26:32.23 ID:Il+faGUr0.net
- I try to make a new thread but I get an Error Page every time. I can only post comments, but not new threads, why?
- 62 ：maji ：2012/08/24(Fri) 13:29:48.92 ID:57OXj6Gs0.net
- Danatsu Yamero!
- 63 ：maji ：2012/09/08(Sat) 14:25:06.81 ID:6STuI9ZA0.net