- 789 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/05/12(木) 07:29:36.95 ID:4TTVVzlhG
Earthquakes Are Japan's Conspiracy
Earthquakes are the result of human manipulation.
They are created neither by the earth, nor by the liquid, but mainly by gases.
- 790 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/06/03(金) 10:17:29.14 ID:U/vmSIZZy
US Presidents Are Probably All Japanese Camouflaged Traitors
Japan's conspiracy is so sophisticated and insidious.
- 791 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/06/22(水) 10:28:07.57 ID:IzZUp1duq
EU Is Probably Part of Japan's Conspiracy
It is obvious that Japan has been the mastermind of the EU.
- 793 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ｽﾌﾟｰ Sdb8-s3GQ) [sage]：2016/07/01(金) 23:28:37.68 ID:PtZwjQnHd.net
- 794 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/07/09(土) 21:17:02.73 ID:J13ZdELXH
Japan Is Mastermind of Terrorism without Exception
Japan is exclusively the successor of the Ancient Egyptian Dynasty.
So, in a word, Japan is a crazy nation.
- 795 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/07/23(土) 10:56:21.41 ID:O4etpOZH9
- Putin Humiliates His Own Nation Just to Praise Japan's Activities Indirectly
This strategy is absolutely the one that the Ancient Egyptian Dynasty has taken advantage of.
- 796 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/08/05(金) 05:56:18.05 ID:uvVfy96P6
Assassinations Are Mostly Japan's Conspiracy
It does not necessarily mean that Japan or Japanese themselves perpetrate the crime.
Nowadays, there is a variety of camouflaged Japanese spies all over the world.
For the Japanese imperial clan, this kind of crime is like a piece of cake.
They sometimes concoct false assassination incidents.
They are much more easy things.
- 797 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/09/01(木) 08:07:07.90 ID:EWDQuDww7
Japan Is Really Conspiracy Nation
Since ancient times, the global ruling clan has sent in camouflaged traitors to every corner of the earth.
The mission of those traitors is to bully the local people and to rob the people of everything in the end while the traitors pretend to be respectable leaders.
Their final goal is to exterminate all the nuisance throughout the world.
- 798 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/09/15(木) 08:39:42.58 ID:eKkDkeZDm
Probably Japanese Imperial Family Deserves Eternal Abdication
Nowadays we see a variety of evil intentions of its clan against ordinary Japanese.
It's a miserable idea. But it can't be helped.
- 799 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/10/02(日) 19:56:54.85 ID:yi8VPeC9g
Human History Is Full of Deception
Most of university professors and school teachers are liars.
They tell wrong stories though they are aware of their secret crimes.
This situation makes the educational system all the more complicated and evil.
- 800 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/10/31(月) 03:16:23.91 ID:S9w5/Qsx0
US Presidents Have Turned Out To Be Camouflaged Traitors
Japan is the secret Ancient Egyptian Dynasty.
The Japanese Camouflaged Empire has sent camouflaged traitors throughout the world since ancient times.
- 801 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/11/17(木) 08:29:51.37 ID:ZRvTvKFOd
- Now Many Japanese Think That Japan Is Nation of Conspiracy
Some Japanese and some Japanese media criticize some developing nations
as rogue countries with evil dictators.
However, in Japan, few people criticize the government and many people
say they are happy and they live peacefully with the help of the government.
But to tell the truth, Japanese people tell lies just because the
government is corrupt and evil all the more.
- 802 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/12/02(金) 22:37:22.09 ID:r3aEe1z6m
Now We Have Become to Know Better Than to Be Deceived by Global Evil Empire
The global empire has consistently divided the human society vertically by language,
religion, skin color and war.
However, the global empire secretly controls the human society
unilaterally using camouflaged democratic politicians and dictators.
- 803 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2016/12/25(日) 09:34:15.08 ID:ezuYKEIfV
Japan Is Mastermind of Freemasonry
The Japanese imperial clan has been the global empire since the start of the human history.
The clan has been uniquely brutal and insidious.
The main strategy of this clan is deception and mind control.
- 804 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/01/15(日) 16:00:26.93 ID:l+y2Wc859
- 805 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/01/15(日) 16:03:44.26 ID:l+y2Wc859
- It is not really exactly about our politics but I am so tired with women here are forced to be "cute" and "undercontrol"
Like this very famous actress here in Japan, Haruka Ayase, I really think she is pretty but she is in her 30s and she even didn't know what Tiananmen Square Massacre was. Not only that she couldn't differenciate Osaka Castle and a temple.
- 806 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/01/15(日) 16:08:42.68 ID:l+y2Wc859
- Here in Japan, some men prefer women without education because they consider that KAWAII, or cute. We are sometimes forced to be cute but Ireally am against that
- 807 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/01/15(日) 16:11:00.50 ID:l+y2Wc859
- The TV programs here are really disgusting sometimes with many awful sexist views of women. When I had chatted with some guys on the net regarding about this issue, they even lectured me to be cute and honest and obediant
- 808 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/02/26(日) 11:39:46.64 ID:tw4vD8h2e
Japanese Government Pays More For Children
Statistically, however, rich people have more children.
And they receive more money than poor people.
- 809 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/03/16(木) 10:36:24.05 ID:f60c74OpI
Ruling People throughout World Are Monolithic
They seem to have almighty power, but in reality they are just puppets of the global empire.
The global empire is secretly controlled by the large scale of oligarchy organization.
- 810 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 993a-CcYd) ：2017/03/25(土) 21:07:16.86 ID:izs1wezN0.net
- 811 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ｽｯﾌﾟ Sd62-M5/E) [sage]：2017/03/26(日) 02:19:03.76 ID:pP5MDP3zd.net
- i have a pen
- 812 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/06/14(水) 07:58:15.03 ID:MusBXJNQQ
Volcano without Cherry Blossoms
Japan's bullying is characterized by funny word plays.
I live in the Southern part of the Japanese archipelago.
We see Sakurajima island, once the tourist attraction in my region.
But, strangely enough, nobody knows the origin of its name.
Sakurajima literally means "Cherry Blossom Island".
But we see no cherry blossoms in this island.
There is more to it than that. Most of the names of our region are origin-unknown.
- 813 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/07/05(水) 22:35:20.13 ID:vDjRHDckK
Japanese Emperor and Rockefeller
In 1975, Japanese Emperor visited David Rockefeller's home.
But the investigation on this history has revealed that former Chinese president Jiang Zemin is
probably a descendant of Liechtenstein royal family.
Liechtenstein is a very small nation.
But this country is said to be the worst tax haven, which is much worse than Switzerland.
( hypotheses are included )
- 814 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 87cf-z+eH) [sage]：2017/07/13(木) 04:29:45.91 ID:ALigOCVF0.net
- globalization destroies cultuers specific to individual regions
it has procuced many migronauts and terrorisms, and widend economic disparities around the world.
at first I welcomed the emargence of the president Trump
because I thought he is the man who stops excessive globalisation like now.
however, i'v known Trummp is not the man. he is a complete armature about politics,
come out whoever a powerful anti-globalist !
- 815 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 87cf-z+eH) [sage]：2017/07/14(金) 22:49:01.18 ID:74acW0aG0.net
- Ｉ feel like Japan will be over anytime soon
because of people without any thought of national defense
not only politician but also the people can not see reality as it is
what brought on this situation in japan?
- 816 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ｽﾌﾟｯｯ Sd2a-5O0S) [sage]：2017/07/15(土) 00:59:53.61 ID:RGQ4WUtFd.net
- onanie is my life
- 817 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/07/26(水) 11:24:56.60 ID:Nl2/rRmFR
Exile Tibetan Administration Led by Dalai Lama Is Questionable
Dalai Lama brought a boy as the 11th Panchen Lama.
But the birthday of the boy was the 100th anniversary of Hitler in the Japanese calendar.
Hitler was born on March 21, 1889 in the Japanese calendar.
And the boy was born on March 20, 1989 in the Japanese calendar.
- 818 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/05(土) 21:56:56.01 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
i begin to feel that we can not go against the stream of globalism
- 819 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/05(土) 22:13:37.21 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
- I think the western countries now perfectly took saids with china and koreas.
the world has changed. they do anything for money.
if china cracks down on its own people and is an awful dictatorship, they don't care.
- 820 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/05(土) 22:47:18.39 ID:e9Ow54KEd.net
- Mr. Goto likes orange shirts.
- 821 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/05(土) 23:22:17.99 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
- Goto？ who?
- 822 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/05(土) 23:37:35.44 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
not "took saids with" but "took sides with"
- 823 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 00:53:12.35 ID:cjmKgUJ9d.net
- 824 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 08:42:24.06 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
- i'm >>819
i rewrote >>819
i think the western countries now perfectly took sides with china and both korea.
the world has changed. they do anything for money.
even if china cracks down on its own people or is an awful dictatorship, they don't care. at all.
- 825 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 09:11:04.10 ID:cjmKgUJ9d.net
- 826 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 11:26:55.45 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
- An American journalist's pinpoint analysis about the history war between Japan and China-Koreas
For the most part Japan has problems understanding how Americans and the West communicate
Information. It's quite different Japan. From 1953-1989 Japan only had to deal with US/UK
perceptions on the war, as China and South Korea had not formed fully their revision of
history and promote it to the world.
The Chinese and Koreans were very smart about marketing their version of history. And that's what
it is Marketing.Japan believes that the truth and pure intent will be enough. And if the truth is heard,
people will naturally believe it if they have pure intent.That's not the case in the West at all.
We have to market and sell ideas as much as products. Civil Rights was not won only by
marches and speeches, but by movies, TV shows, books, etc. The Japanese don't seem serious
in presenting their side of the story. Compare other nations and how they have to constantly
market their views in the US....
Japan needs to show how their version does not reduce the American military individual
sacrifices. Each sides soldiers fought for what they believed was right.Japan is also up
against a very powerful lobby that spends of money enticing American press, academics, and politicians
to China and Korea treats them well. This "charm program" sadly wins over to many. Promises of
big profit in a Chinese market for media companies compound this problem, and
the Chinese government has no problem playing
hardball with a media outlet that they don't like by barring entry in the Chinese market. Everyone
in the US from Hollywood to New York knows this and sadly too many play along.
- 827 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 12:01:10.61 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
instead of just trolling here, why dont you think about the future of your country?
- 828 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 13:20:35.31 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
- 829 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/06(日) 16:07:04.86 ID:cjmKgUJ9d.net
- 831 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/17(木) 18:41:54.66 ID:5HfvsOCY0.net
- 832 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/18(金) 00:35:16.16 ID:OtDOPuHXd.net
- 833 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/22(火) 19:41:34.89 ID:t0CEt1+c0.net
- It seems that the ”chat in english” thread was taken over by Japanese and foreign otakus.
- 834 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/08/23(水) 00:12:27.36 ID:tZ6KCycjd.net
- 835 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/09/01(金) 12:59:53.64 ID:WxaMjyTr0.net
- As an Asian country, Japan understands Kim’s motivation.
But Japanese politicians his behind the curtain,
hoping that the nuclear issue would be resolved by other countries in the lead.
Moreover, Japan’s response was muddled by domestic politics.
There is a strong constituency of North Koreans living in Japan.
They are not very visible in society, but have grown wealthy controlling the “Pachinko” gambling industry.
They gained clout through their donations to the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP).
Some LDP politicians thought they could influence Kim using North Koreans living and working in Japan.
Professional diplomats at Japan’s Foreign Ministry quietly disagreed with this strategy.
- 836 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 [sage]：2017/09/01(金) 18:40:17.65 ID:3nYJiBFJd.net
- 837 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/10/10(火) 03:57:17.91 ID:umxaZ6SEb
- Why did someone comment in japanese here?